Grebenschikov Institute of Silicate Chemistry of Russian Academy of Sciences - the leading research centre of Inorganic Chemistry in the North West of Russia is holding the Fifth Anniversary International Conference of CIS Countries "Sol-gel 2018". The researchers, engineers, technologists, teachers, under graduate and graduate students whose scientific and working career is associated with sol-gel technology are welcome.
The Fifth International Conference of the CIS Countries will be held at the Institute of Silicate Chemistry of RAS, St. Petersburg (ISChem RAS) on August 27-31, 2018.
Sections of the conference
- Theoretical aspects of sol-gel process
- Sol-gel synthesis and research of nanoparticles
- Sol-gel films, coatings and membranes
- Hybrid inorganic and organic-inorganic sol-gel materials
- Xerogels, glass and bulk ceramic materials synthesized by sol-gel method
- Sol-gel materials for environmental protection, agriculture and biomedicine applications
- Applications of sol-gel science and technology
The work of the conference suggests plenary reports (30 min) as well as oral (15 min) and poster presentations.
The program involves:1) The school of young scientists, the leading specialists of sol-gel technology will give lectures.
2) The contest of posters among young scientists of under 35 years old (undergraduate and graduate students, young specialists in sol-gel synthesis of inorganic, hybrid inorganic and disperse systems).